Today we announced the start of an ongoing contest where any college student, alumni, parent of a college student, faculty member, or employer who works with college students can write a college review and be entered to win up to $500 monthly!
- Each month, one winner will be chosen at random to receive a $250 gift card.
- We (the StudentAdvisor.com judges) will also award an additional winner with a $250 gift card for the “Best in Class” review from all entries submitted that month.
“Best in Class” isn’t necessarily defined. It can mean funny, insightful, surprising, detailed, unique, etc. Put a little personality into your review and you just might win!
How to enter:
To write a review, give a “star rating” (on a scale of 1-5 stars) for colleges based on Academics, Campus Facilities, Sports, Student Life, Surrounding Area and “Worth the Money”. The review also asks for your thoughts on the best things about the school, the worst things about the school, professors, classes, financial aid and more.
You can earn additional entries to the drawing by:
- Reviewing multiple schools
- Completing the entire review form
- Sharing your review on Facebook
The fine print:
- Each school review submitted will qualify as one contest entry.
- Individuals that complete the full review and post their reviews on Facebook will receive additional entries.
- Read on for the official contest rules.
The winner of each month’s drawing will be notified via email on or before the 10th of the following month.
So what are you waiting for? Enter today!