The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
The program selects recipients each year to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study only.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Be citizens of the United States of America;
- Be high school seniors attending high school in the United States and graduating in winter 2012 or spring 2013; and
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2013-2014 academic year.
In addition, semifinalists must be nominated by an eligible community leader.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted online on the Reagan Foundation website.
January 10, 2013