Join Kaplan University today, Wednesday, September 17 at 7:00 p.m. EDT, for a live, virtual Q&A with Ben Casnocha, the award-winning author and entrepreneur, to discuss Managing Talent in a Networked Age. Register now.
Casnocha is coauthor with Chris Yeh and Reid Hoffman, the cofounder and chairman of LinkedIn, of New York Times bestsellers The Start Up of You and the recently released The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age.
In today’s interactive event, Casnocha will discuss the ideas behind The Alliance. In the modern workplace, managers can no longer expect long-term employment from an employee. He favors a new approach to managing talent: acknowledge great employees may someday leave the company but value their career goals and long-term aspirations at the same time.
The webinar will include these topics:
- rebuilding trust between employers and employees
- creating alliances between employers and employees
- how to have authentic conversations about career goals and values
- how to use strategies in The Alliance for your own development and talent management
- how to recruit, manage, and retain entrepreneurial employees
Join us today at 7:00 p.m. EDT for this exclusive session with the award-winning author and entrepreneur. Register now.