With the arrival of April, college students are making the final push to wrap up another school year. One more thing to add to the calendar is upcoming scholarship deadlines which is especially easy to do with the ScholarshipAdvisor iOS mobile app. Remember, you can’t receive a scholarship if you don’t apply!
To get you started, here is our monthly sampling of College Scholarships 2015: 12 Scholarships with April deadlines:
- Active Calendar Scholarship: $1,000, Deadline: April 20, 2015
Do you pay attention to what’s happening on college campuses? Write a short essay explaining why that is vital to your success as a college student and this scholarship could be yours.
- CBC Spouses Visual Arts Scholarship: $3000, Deadline: April 30, 2015
If you plan on pursuing a visual arts career, you could be eligible for this scholarship sponsored by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.
- Signet Classics Student Scholarship Essay Contest: $1000, Deadline: April 14, 2015
High school English teachers may submit essays on behalf of their students who cover one of six topics regarding Pygmalion and My Fair Lady.
- The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program: $1,500, Deadline: April 15, 2015
This need-based scholarship rewards students who are looking to better themselves through achieving a college degree.
- Annual Senior Care Innovation Scholarship: $1,000, Deadline: April 15, 2015
A Place for Mom sponsors this annual scholarship for five university students who intend to use their education to help the senior population through their fields of study
- The Diabetes Scholars Foundation’s College: $1,000 – $7,500, Deadline: April 15, 2015
This scholarship is geared toward students who are successfully managing the challenges of diabetes while achieving high grades and actively participating in community and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Scholarships: $1000 – $5,000, Deadline: April 16, 2015
Latino students who perform public service and intend to stay involved in helping others throughout college can apply for this scholarship.
- Alma S. Adams Scholarship for Outreach and Health Communications: $5,000, Deadline: April 30, 2015
If you are willing and able to spread the word about the dangers of tabacco through a visual arts campaign, this scholarship will reward you!
- Kaplan University Achievement Scholarship: $12, 750, Deadline: rolling
Kaplan University has established the Achievement Scholarship for new students enrolling in Kaplan University’s undergraduate degree programs. The Kaplan University Achievement Scholarship is equal to a $750 per-term reduction in the program tuition, with a maximum value of $12,750.
- Snowdrop College Scholarship Program: Awards vary, Deadline: April 30, 2015
This scholarship was created to benefit college-bound pediatric cancer patients.
- Jain Foundation College Scholarship: Awards vary, Deadline: April 30, 2015
Applicants must teach at least ten people about muscular dystrophy using the provided learning materials and write two short essay questions about the student’s experience teaching others.
- Kaplan University College of Public Service Scholarships: Awards vary, Deadline: rolling
Kaplan University established the Public Service Scholarship to award students who are currently employed and have at least 1 year working at a government or non-profit organization, or as a volunteer fire or emergency service worker.