Distance learning is available online for anyone that can access a computer: busy moms, adult learners looking to continue their education, or working professionals who want to advance their careers.
[Find free online classes at LearningAdvisor.com]
- Keep Your Job. If you are working but want to earn a degree to advance your career, distance learning is a perfect solution. You are able to complete your degree online after work, or whenever you have time.
- No More Commute. Working on your degree at home and online will help keep you out of traffic jams and the mundane commute each day. You will also save on gas and car maintenance by not traveling to and from school.
- Advance Your Career. If you are unhappy with your current job, consider an online degree program to learn more or different skills sets. You can gradually learn a new career online, while still keeping your old job – and your income for the time being!
Distance Learning Strengths: Flexibility and Freedom
As online education grows, it is evolving to meet the needs of a wide range of students. Distance online learning programs are particularly helpful for those who don’t have the time or transportation to attend a traditional campus class, who require an easily re-arrangeable study schedule, or who learn best when working at their own pace. Distance learning is also rapidly becoming a great way to save money on tuition, complete a degree, take a training course, or accumulate professional certifications.
Benefits of Distance Learning Online
- Classes are usually offered throughout the year.
- Study when you want, and where you want. All you need is a laptop!
- Study and learn at your own pace.
- No commute to and from school.
- Strengthen research, technical, and written communication skills through using the Internet and resolving technical glitches.
- Develop project- and time-management skills.
- Save on tuition and childcare costs.
Have you taken classes online? Tell us about your experiences.