Ronald McDonald House Charities offers several scholarships for students pursuing higher education. Scholarships are primarily given to students who demonstrate financial need. Since 1985, RMHC has given more than $44 million dollars in scholarships.
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited post-secondary institution
How To Apply
Beginning October 1, 2012, students may apply online by clicking here. Graduating high school seniors may only apply for one of the four scholarships. Applicants will be notified of scholarship award status in May – June, 2013. The deadline for the 2013 academic year is December 20, 2012 and all mailed back-up documents must be postmarked by the same date.